Saturday, April 28, 2007

Christina Aguilera

So, today I am going to go visit my girl Christina Aguilera in concert. I can't wait. Also with her is The Pussycat Dolls, and Danity Kane. It's going to be fun. It's downtown Baltimore I believe, and even though it starts at 7:30 we are going to leave around 4:30 which allows us to get there and go out to dinner. I'll try and take some pictures and share them, I think we have decent seats. There is a lot of us going. There's my family of 5, and my friend and her mom and my other neighbor. That's 8 of us.
I haven't heard much of any of her latest music at all, which is different from other concerts I've been too where I knew every song by heart. Oh well. It still should be fun. I'm not going with a Christina addicted fan that is way too obsessed, so I won't feel as awkward not being able to recognize have the songs, if you know what that's like.

No comments: