Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What's Up

Hello. My name is Casey and I am 15 years old. I live on the East Coast and... I play tennis.
I don't really have much to say about myself, oh except for the fact that I am not as full of myself as my blog name and slogan might make out me to be. ;) I was just bored and I couldn't think of anything more creative.

So what exactly is this blog about? Not so sure. I had an attempt earlier in 2006 to create a blog about my life but my life just seems too boring. I am going to try again. And no this just isn't about my life I will most likely be blabbing about other things, like the Internet, which I am mildly obsessed with.

Hopefully you will find this more interesting than it may appear from this poor introduction. If so, bookmark it, comment my posts, or whatever. Just let me know someone is listening.

Sincerely,
Casey

No comments: