Monday, April 16, 2007

I-Doser

This is something I would say that proves we are living in the future. I-Doser is a program that plays sounds, which are binaural waves, to sync your brain into a certain state. They have recreated stimulations of different drugs, including cocaine, marijuana, crystal meth, and anesthesia. I cannot explain how they do this, but it works for most people.
For example, crystal meth causes you to feel alert, wide awake, and it causes you to hear things. I tried this and I couldn't stop freaking out to small things, like the wind moving some ribbons on a bag, I would jump and yell. I kept hearing something mumble and no one was around me, and it kept telling me to come here. It was freaky! But it works! The trial comes with 2 free doses, which are the less popular ones, and then you have to buy them. I think it's worth it. The unlimited version is expensive, but it comes with 30 types of "drugs". You will probably see a couple more posts referring to this, as I have only tried out a few!

No comments: