Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New Websites Coming Soon

If you didn't know this about me, I am an internet business entrepreneur. I currently have a blog about making money online, which is new but already looking good. You can check it out in the sidebar.

A little about my history is, I have tried this before and failed, last year. But 2007 brings new hope. A forum relating to web development and various aspects of the internet business world has taught me a lot and encouraged me to start up again.

My main goal for 2007 is to set up my personal website. I used to work on it and work on it but never really finished it. But, that's not my point here...

I am working on two new websites, with domains that have been registered for awhile but never used, and they will be released VERY soon! They were simple to make, but hopefully they will turn out to be a success!

I will release more information relating to these websites soon. One on one day, and the other soon afterwards. One website is a Xbox blog, and the other website is a video site. I'm excited!

Thank you for reading, and please remember to comment!

No comments: