Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Song in your head?

Don't you hate it when there is a song in your head that you can't get out?

But what's stranger is, you woke up and it was there... and it was the most random song you would think would never get caught in your head? And you have no idea how it got there?

It sucks don't it?

Well, something strange happened on Sunday. I woke up, felt good, and before I knew it I was singing Just My Imagination. An oldie. And honest to god no idea where it came from.
I sung it all day, over and over again- I could not get rid of it.

I was on my way home in the car with my dad, brother, and sister. I was sick of hearing commercials so I told my dad to change the damn station. He hits one of the numbers...oh great the oldie station... and sure enough Just My Imagination was playing. I flipped out! I sung my heart out with the music and later that night it was gone out of my head.

Crazy... or coincidence?

No comments: